Sign in to start your session
Become a Distributor
Start selling our company Products in less than 5 minutes!
The information about our products as available in our Health Guide is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is intended as an introduction to value addition in life through supplements. Our products aim at maintaining holistic balance in body and immunity level but are no way substitute of physicians’ diagnosis. We are not medical professionals or researchers and we cannot prescribe what product can cure your disease. We cannot answer medical questions to prescribe cures, treatment or to guess what is wrong with you. Consult your doctor about your health conditions and use our supplements for value addition in life. Any product used in excessive amounts will invite problems.
MHR INDIA Shall Be Responsible For The Quality Of Products Only If Such Products Are Bought From Authorised Distributors.
The Buyer Shall Be Solely Responsible For All Consequences For The Purchase And Use Of Products Bought From Unauthorised Sources Including Unauthorised Websites, E-Commerce Marketplace Or Unauthorised Party (Is).
The contents of this site are only for information purpose. Users are advised to rely on information posted herein for any purpose only after verification and confirmation of the same from authentic and authoritative sources. Neither Modern Healthy Royal India Pvt. Ltd. nor the site developer is responsible for any consequences that may arise out of using such information without verification / confirmation. There may be time gap in internet/online posting/ transmission of information and availability of such information at browsers’ end. Exact status may be confirmed from source.
For any query, suggestions regarding this website please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
No contents / portion of the contents, graphics, picture or presentation in this site may be used without explicit permission in writing from the author of this site. Usage of contents / parts thereof without verifiable and expressed permission from author or his authorized person will attract legal consequences.
- The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter into contract as provided in the Indian Contract Act.
- Activation Payment will not be refundable in any conditions.
- The company will not be answerable for any promise, assurances given by any distributor to any person, unless it is accordance with the approved business plans and terms of the company. Hence the applicant shall go through the website www.mhrindia.in and the brochures. Through these company sources. He/she will fully inform himself/herself on all these matters.
- All individual distributors should adhere to Rules & Regulation formed by the Company.
- The distributor shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement.
- If any distributors false statement, the Company reserve all right to terminate distributorship.
- Once a distributorship is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the offices, meeting. Location and his/her incentive will be stopped immediately. The distributor shall bear true faith and allegiance to the company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the company and shall maintain good relations with other distributors and other clients.
- The applicant is required to read thoroughly and understand the terms and conditions, policies, procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given below and from the website named www.mhrindia.in This contract is between the applicant (here in after referred to as distributor) and MODERN HEALTHY ROYAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Company reserve the right to limit Service enrolment at any time.
- Any non working support by the company as (power leg .extra reward. bonanza circular etc.) not a rights of any associates of company. There benefits could be laps by company without any prior notice.
- You shall ensure that your personal profile is up-to-date and accurate. You agree to promptly notify us of any change in your address (mail or email) or personal profile by updating your personal information at the Service Web site (In member login at edit profile).
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to you.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Service in the interest of mass people or members.
- Modern Healthy Royal India reserves the right to change this Terms and Conditions document. Current members will be informed by sms or by email, however it is also your responsibility to check this document periodically for any changes or modifications and you must not reply on e-mails as a sole source of information regarding this agreement or your membership. Your continued use of Company constitutes an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the Terms and Conditions and any subsequent modifications made to it and your agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions document in its modified form.
- MODERN HEALTHY ROYAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable for any special indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the participation or inability to participate in the Service.
- Your membership will transfer to your nominee in the event of your death. All income of that particular date will also transfer in the name of nominee.
- All disputes are subject to SHIMLA Jurisdiction only.